- Comfortable loose or stretchy casual clothing to enable comfortable movement for yoga practice (including sitting for meditation). Layers are good so you can take them off and put them on as you get warm or cool.
- Casual clothes for karma yoga activities - housework, food preparation, gardening, maintenance.
- Walking boots and/ or wellies, water- and wind-proof coat and trousers (for walking in nature and/or gardening).
› If you are coming from the UK kindly bring a single sheet, 1 or 2 pillowcases, and a single duvet cover.
› If you are coming from outside the UK, if you're able to bring the above that would be appreciated; otherwise bedding will be provided by the ashram.
- Outdoor footwear suitable for a country environment. Slip-on shoes can also be helpful as you move from building to building.
- Some people appreciate indoor shoes/ slippers/ thick socks
The ashram is situated on top of a hillside, exposed to the extremes of the Welsh weather. Please bring clothing that is appropriate to the season - including warm clothes and wet-weather clothing, whatever the time of year.
No need to bring....
There is no need to bring a yoga mat, blocks, cushions or blankets.